MANUFACTURER: LAVENIR SKINCARE.
INDICATIONS: Lavenir healfast dermasolve psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis cream
- Psoriasis, Rosacea and Eczema sufferers are very familiar with products that exfoliate dry, dead cells but leave the skin with ugly red patches.
- These are the same products that contain greasy or smelly ingredients such as zinc or tar.
- Also, doctor-prescribed medications often contain cortisone or steroids, which can have long-term negative effects on the body.
- With Dermasolve, these problems are finally eliminated by incorporating the patented technology and benefits of the whole egg.
- This product is doctor-recommended and a must-try.
- Competing products treat visible symptoms, but fall short in re-nourishing the skin to effectively eliminate a myriad of skin problems.
- Dermatologist Tested, no animal testing.
Results when using Healfast Dermasolve cream:
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ceteraryl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-4 Olivate, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Sorbitan Olivate, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Whole Egg, Methylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Red No.4, Yellow No. 5.
- Apply to affected area one to four times daily, or as directed by a physician.
- Dermasolve should be used a minimum of two times a day.
- For best results 3 to 4 applications a day is suggested.