MANUFACTURER: LAVENIR SKINCARE.
INDICATIONS: Lavenir healthy hair cream for thinning hair
- We created our Healthy Hair Cream after significant research into how hair grows and normally functions.
- Basically, hair goes through three phases during its life.
- The first phase is called the Anagen or growth phase and usually lasts for up 3-4 years for normal healthy hair.
- During this time the hair is growing and we cut it, and it continues to grow some more.
- The second phase is known as the catagen or dormant phase.
- During this time the hair stops growing and remains the same length.
- This phase usually lasts 2-3 weeks.
- The final phase is called the Telegen phase.
- It is during this time that the hair dies and falls out.
- This phase usually lasts for just one week.
- Healthy hair was created for thinning hair problems and to help stop excessive hair fallout within one jars use.
- Its simple and easy to use.
When a person is under stress or not eating correctly the hair begins to lack the proper nutrients to maintain these normal phases.The result is that the growth phase becomes significantly shorter, sometimes only lasting 2 to 3 months as opposed to 3 to 4 years. Because this growth phase is so short, the hair never has enough time to grow long enough to exit the scalp.Even though the hair continues to go through all three phases, the hair will never be seen on the head.
- Healthy Hair is best applied in the evening and left on overnight.
- It can be applied to a dry or wet head of hair.
- Try to rub the cream directly on the scalp.
- Shampoo daily with Healthy hair shampoo as a supplement to the cream.
- Walnut nettle oil will unclog the follicles and the rich ingredients found in healthy hair will be carried into the scalp and feed the follicles with the nutrients necessary to produce long healthy hair.
- If used on a regular basis, Healthy hair will eventually normalize the cycles and the hair will grow thick and healthy once again.
- Once the hair cycles have been normalized healthy hair can be used once or twice a week to maintain a healthy head of hair.
Water, PEG-8, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Lactate, Stearic Acid, Hydrolyzed Whole Egg, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Paraffin, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cananga Odorate (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Pimenta Acris (Bay) Leaf Oil, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Leaf Extract, Myroxylon Pereirae (Balsam Peru) Resin, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex.
- Massage into scalp daily, leaving in overnight or at least two hours.
- Wash out with Healthy Hair Shampoo.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.