Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > House Cleaners and Waxes > All Purpose Disinfectants and Cleaners >
Pine-sol cleaner and disinfectant, original - 48 oz
Kills germs, removes tough grease and dirt, and deodorizes with a clean, fresh scent.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Pine-sol cleaner and disinfectant, original
- kills germs, removes tough grease and dirt, and deodorizes with a clean, fresh scent.
- Contains biodegradable cleaning agents.
- Contains no phosphorus.
Pine Oil (15.0%).
Inert Ingredients (85.0%) (incl detergents and other cleaning agents).
General Cleaning and Floors:
- Use 1/4 cup per gallon of water.
- No rinsing required except on rubber or asphalt tile.
- For no-wax floors, only use diluted and rinse.
- Apply Original Pine-sol brand Cleaner with a sponge or cloth full-strength.
- Wet surfaces, let stand 5 minutes, then remove excess.
- For highly soiled areas, clean excess dirt first.
- Pour 2 1/2 oz. in a bowl and brush thoroughly, including under the rim.
- Rub in full-strength on grease spots or heavily soiled areas before washing.
- For extra cleaning and deodorizing power, add 1/2 cup to load.
- Use only on white or colorfast fabrics.
- Causes substantial but temporary eye injury.
- Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing.
- Wear protective eyewear (safety glasses).
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco.
- For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves.
- Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Shipping Weight : 4.00 lb