Tagamet HB 200 acid reducer, heartburn control tablets
- Tagamet HB 200 acid reducer, heartburn control tablets relieves heartburn, acid indigestion and sour stomach.
- Helps to reduce heartburn, acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by consuming food and beverages.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water.
- To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water right before or any time up to 30 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn.
- Do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
Store at 15-30 Degrees C (59-86 Degrees F).
- Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to cimetidine or other acid reducers.
- Do not use:
- If have trouble swallowing.
- with other acid reducers.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are taking:
- Theophylline (oral asthma medicine).
- Warfarin (blood thinning medicine).
- Phenytoin (seizure medicine).
- If are not sure you are taking one of these medicines, talk to doctor or pharmacist.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Stomach pain continues.
- Need to take this product for more than 14 days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or call a poison control center right away.
- Each tablet individually sealed in a blister pack.
- Do not use if blister or foil is open or torn.
- Read the directions and warnings before taking this product.
- Keep the product information sheet.
- It contains important information.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb