Tagamet HB 200 acid reducer, heartburn control tablets
- Tagamet HB 200 acid reducer, heartburn control tablets relieves heartburn, acid indigestion and sour stomach.
- Helps to reduce heartburn, acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by consuming food and beverages.
Cimetidine (200mg) (Acid Reducer).
Cellulose, Corn Starch, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Povidone, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Startch Glycolate, Titanium Dioxide.
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water.
- To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water right before or any time up to 30 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn.
- Do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
Store at 15-30 Degrees C (59-86 Degrees F).
- Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to cimetidine or other acid reducers.
- Do not use:
- If have trouble swallowing.
- with other acid reducers.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if are taking:
- Theophylline (oral asthma medicine).
- Warfarin (blood thinning medicine).
- Phenytoin (seizure medicine).
- If are not sure you are taking one of these medicines, talk to doctor or pharmacist.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Stomach pain continues.
- Need to take this product for more than 14 days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or call a poison control center right away.
- Each tablet individually sealed in a blister pack.
- Do not use if blister or foil is open or torn.
- Read the directions and warnings before taking this product.
- Keep the product information sheet.
- It contains important information.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb