MANUFACTURER: BLAIREX LABORATORIES.
INDICATIONS: Simply saline anti-bacterial wound wash saline
It is a first-aid product that works painlessly and promotes healing. Wound Wash Saline is a non-prescription saline solution (0.9% sodium chloride) designed for wound cleansing. Removing bacteria and debris is now painless and effective.
- Wound Wash Saline is as gentle as your own tears.
- Clinically-proven pressure removes bacteria and debris.
- No burning or stinging.
- Clean everyday cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Convenient and easy to use, even sprays upside-down.
- Economical - keep a can in your home, camping and sporting gear.
- Great for pets, too.
- Effective cleansing action with the press of a button.
- Preservative-free solution.
- Solution remains sterile, no cross-contamination.
Sodium Chloride Solution 0. 9.
Before use, expel a short stream of Wound Wash Saline to clear nozzle. To dispense, aim nozzle and press. Apply spray to affected area. Flush area with Wound Wash Saline. Adjust distance as necessary. Clinically proven pressure removes bacteria and debris. May be applied as often as needed or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not store at temperatures above 120 degrees F. Avoid excessive heat. For external use only. Not for injection. See bottom of container for lot number and expiration date.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb