Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Aches and Pain Relievers >
Tronolane anesthetic cream for hemorrhoid - 2 oz
Unscented, non-greasy, non-staining cream.
You Save: $6.21 (46.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Pain relief
- Itching relief
- Burning relief
Tronolane anesthetic cream for hemorrhoid
- Tronolane is an unscented, non-greasy, non staining cream.
- In home tests with thousands of hemorrhoid sufferers show that tronolanes non greasy, non staining formula was found superior to that of the other leading hemorrhoidal remedy.
- Doctor conducted clinical tests have proven that no other leading remedy is more effective than tronolane.
- Tronolanes hospital used anesthetic relieves pain and itching immediately.
- Tronolane is also available in suppository form.
- Read directions before using.
- For additional information on the cause and care of hermorrhoidal conditions, see package insert.
Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%.
Beeswax; Cetyl Alcohol; Cetyl Esters Wax; Glycerin; Methylparaben; Propylparaben; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Zinc Oxide.
- Apply externally to the affected area up to five times daily.
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- To use applicator remove cap from tube and attach applicator.
- Gently squeeze tube to apply.
- Thoroughly cleanse applicator after use.
- See package insert for complete directions for use.
- Children under 12 years of age consult a doctor.
- If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage, unless directed by a doctor.
- In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product.
- If the symptom being treated does not subside, or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb