Tronolane anesthetic cream for hemorrhoids
- Temporarily relieves pain
- Itch free
- Realieves from burning and soreness associated with hemorrhoids.
- Tronolane is an unscented, non-greasy, non-staining cream.
Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%; Zinc Oxide 5%.
Beeswax; Cetyl Alcohol; Cetyl Esters Wax; Glycerin; Methylparaben; Propylparaben; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; USP Water.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older apply externally to the affected area up to 5 times daily.
- When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly or cleanse by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing pad.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue before application of this product.
- To use applicator remove cap from tube and attach applicator.
- Gently squeeze tube to apply do not insert applicator into rectum.
- Thoroughly cleanse applicator after use.
- Children under 12 years of age consult a doctor.
- To open Puncture seal under cap with pointed end of cap.
- For external use only.
- Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product.
- If symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- When using this product, do not exceed the recommended daily dose, unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if bleeding occurs condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- For your protection, do not use if glue end carton or seal under cap is broken.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb