Home > Everyday Essentials > Deodorants and Antiperspirants > Deodorant Roll-on >
- UPC: 889411011405
- More effective
- Long lasting
Certain Dri Antiperspirant Roll-On for Excessive Perspiration - 1.2 Oz
Fights excessive perspiration and reduces underarm wetness.
You Save: $0.95 (14.7%)
Earn Points on this item:5
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Certain Dri Antiperspirant Roll-On for Excessive Perspiration
- Fights excessive perspiration and reduces underarm wetness.
- Certain dri contains aluminum chloride, the ingredient prescribed by dermatologists to patients with excessive perspiration or hyperhidrosis.
- Laboratory studies prove that aluminum chloride is more effective and longer lasting than other ingredients found in anti-perspirants.
- Safe when used as directed.
Aluminum Chloride 12%.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Water.
- Because of its therapeutic ingredient, certain dri anti-perspirant is used differently from all other anti-perspirants.
- Apply only at bedtime.
- It will not wash off the next day, even after bathing.Apply sparingly: Like other therapeutic products, certain dri anti-perspirant should be applied sparingly.
- Read package insert for detailed instructions.
- For external use only.
- Do not use:
- Immediately after shaving.
- On broken skin.
- On irritated skin.
- Immediately after bathing.
- When using this product:
- Do not use in or near eyes.
- Apply to underarms only.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Shipping Weight : 0.32 lb