Home > Bath, Body and Skin > Therapeutic Skin Care > Scar Therapy Skincare >
2nd skin scargel, advanced first aid therapy - 1/2 oz
Fast drying, able to apply over several areas with no additional dressings required.
You Save: $1.32 (16.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
2nd skin scargel, advanced first aid therapy
It is medically proven to help flatten and fade scars. Ideal for many areas where a pad would not work. May apply make-up after gel dries. When used as directed, the 2nd Skin Scar Gel helps in the softening, smoothing, and flattening of hypertrophic or keloid scars.
- Clean and dry hands and the scar site.
- Apply a thin coat on the affected area, allowing to air dry.
- Upon reapplication, wash the scar site in mild soapy warm water and dry.
- Follow this procedure daily. Reapplication recommended after bathing, exercising or as needed.
- If a rash or itching occurs clean the affected area with soapy water. If symptoms persists discontinue use and consult your doctor.
- Store the gel in a cool, dry place when not in use.
- Use before expiration date marked on carton.
- See inside for directions on how to use.
- Do not use on open wounds or third degree burns.
- Should not be used on persons with dermatological conditions or disorders.
- The extent of scar reduction will vary from person to person and will depend on the severity of the scar. Some scares may not be responsive to treatment.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb