Home > Bath, Body and Skin > Therapeutic Skin Care > Scar Therapy Skincare >
Vita-K solution super vitamin k with arnica, bruises - 3.6 oz
To promote the healing process and help bring back natural skin tones.
You Save: $1.92 (16.0%)
Earn Points on this item:10
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
Vita-K solution super vitamin k with arnica, bruises
Vita-K Solution for Bruises combines Arnica - used by surgeons and dermatologists to reduce post-operative bruising and swelling and Super Vitamin K - patented and clinically tested to help fade away the appearance of bruises, discolored skin, and other unsightly skin conditions. These two exceptional ingredients, blended in a rich cream formula, penetrate deep into the skin and begin to work immediately to promote the healing process and help bring back natural skin tones.Other Features of Vita-K Solution for Bruises:
- Vita-K Solution its unique, rich cream formula contains Super Vitamin K which penetrates deep and begins to work the instant you put it on.
- Its not a cover-up but an effective remedy for scars and bruises.
- So start using Vita-K Solution for Bruises today and start showing off your beautiful, flawless skin.
- For best results apply a sufficient amount on the desired area twice a day, preferably after shower or bath.
- When desired results are achieved, continue to use once a day, to help keep bruises from re-appearing.
- Results may vary depending on your skin type and condition.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If irritation develops discontinue use.
- Keep away from children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 2
I went on a search to find something to treat bruises after getting 2 deep black bruises across the front of both legs with only 2 weeks until my beach vacation! This works great! They are almost gone and I leave in 3 days! Someone mentioned that it gets watery. Shake well before opening and it's fine.
Only product I have ever found that works. I bruise easily and get ugly red blotches under the skin on back of hands and lower arms. This get rid of them in about 4-5 days rather than 3 weeks to wait for them to fade. B.Bowman