Home > Bath, Body and Skin > Therapeutic Skin Care > Medicated Speciality Soaps >
Cuticura medicated anti-bacterial bar soap, original formula - 5.25 oz
Contains special non-drying ingredients to deep clean and remove excess dirt and oil that may cause blemishes and acne.
You Save: $1.47 (37.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Cuticura medicated anti-bacterial bar soap, original formula
This pure and gentle, non-comedogenic cleansing formula contains special non-drying ingredients to deep clean and remove excess dirt and oil that may cause blemishes and acne. To keep your skin looking healthy and glowing, all Cuticura bars contain Trilocarban, an antibacterial ingredient that conditions your skin and is effective in destroying certain bacteria and germs.
- Recommended by Dermatologists.
- For Blemish/Acne-Prone Skin.
- For clean, clear healthy-looking skin.
Contains: Triclocarban (1.5% w/w)
Soap (refer to Product Details), Water, Coconut Acid, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide, Trisodium HEDTA, Ultramarine Blue
- Wash twice daily with Cuticura and warm water as part of the daily cleansing routine.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool water.
- Do not use on children under 6 months.
- For external use only.
- Contact with eyes should be avoided and should this occur, the eyes should be flushed with water.
- If irritation develops or increases, use of the product should be discontinued.
- If irritation persists for more than 5 days, consult a doctor.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.
Use this Soap
Here's the deal about Cuticura soap - impossible to find anymore in drugstores. I have been using the original formula for 40 over years. With contacts, my hands are in my eyes at least twice a day. Washing with Cuticura, I have never had any problems with infection, inflammation, etc. Use this soap!