DiabetAid pain and tingling relief topical antiseptic lotion
DiabetAid is a line of unique products specially formulated to alleviate some of the uncomfortable secondary symptoms associated with diabetes. Each item was developed under the guidance of a leading endocrinologist and contains no ingredients considered harmful to people with diabetes.
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains.
- Topical analgesic.
- Relieves uncomfortable, tingling sensation in hands and feet.
- Contains five moisturizers to relieve dry skin.
- Specifically formulated for people with diabetes.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Allantoin, Aloe Vera Gel, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Mixed Fruit Acid Complex (Citric Acid, Green Tea Extract, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid), PEG 20 Glyceryl Laurate, PEG 30 Glyceryl Laurate, Propylparaben, Water Purified, Quaternium 15, Sodium Citrate, Stearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years: Consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature 15 - 30 degrees C (59 - 86 degrees F).
- As part of the warming action, temporary redness may occur.
- For external use only.
- Do not use:
- with a heating pad
- immediately before or after taking a shower or bath.
- When using this product:
- do not get into eyes
- do not bandage tightly
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition gets worse
- symptoms last for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb