ZzzzQuil night time sllep-aid liquid, Warming berry flavour
- For the relief of occasional sleeplessness, reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep.
- Non-habit forming.
- Warming berry flavor.
- Not for colds.
- Not for pain. Just for Sleep.
- Sleep soundly so you wake refreshed.
- Not for treating cold or flu.
Citric Acid, Ethanol, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Flavor, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Polyoxyl 40 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate.
- Take only one dose per day (24 hours) see Overdose warning.
- Use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP).
- Adults and Children 12 years and over - One Dose = 30 mL (2 tablespoons) at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Do not use:
- For children under 12 years of age.
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- With other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold or flu products.
- Do not use with NyQuil.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis.
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
- Heart disease.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep aid.
- When using this product:
- Avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness.
- Drowsiness will occur.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use Keep out of reach of children Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb