Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Childrens Cough, Cold and Flu Medicine >
Zarbees all-natural childrens cough syrup, Grape flavor - 4 oz
Safe and effective for children 12 months plus.
You Save: $2.92 (32.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Soothes sore throats
- Immune boosting formulation
- Natural Grape Flavor
Zarbees all-natural childrens cough syrup, Grape flavour
- Safe and effective for children 12 Months plus.
- Soothes sore throats.
- Immune boosting formulation.
- Pediatrician recommended.
- 100% Drug-free dietary supplement.
- Natural grape flavor.
- Made from pure honey.
- As a pediatrician and a father, Dr. Zak Zarbock found it frustrating when he was not able to offer any relief for his young patients with a cough.
- So, he set out to create a safe, effective and natural remedy that he could feel good about recommending.
- Dr. Zarbocks research led him to the amazing benefits of honey with its natural cough suppressing and immune boosting power.
- Made with a unique blend of antioxidant-rich dark honeys, and fortified with Vitamin C and Zinc, ZarBees Cough Syrup is a proven and safe solution to naturally soothe your childs cough.
Honey has been used as a safe remedy for ages. With its special blend of antioxidant-rich dark honeys (buckwheat & wildflower), Vitamin C and other unique all-natural ingredients, ZarBee's Cough Syrup is an effective remedy to calm coughs and take the sting out of sore throats.
- All-Natural Formula is:
- Gluten, dye and preservative-free.
- Safe and natural - contains no drugs or alcohol.
- Recommended Uses:
- Coughs caused by minor throat irritation.
- Night coughing.
- Dry or scratchy throats.
- Immune system support.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other ingrediants:Honey Proprietary Blend, Buckwheat, Wildflower, Water, Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (Vitamin C), Malic Acid, Zinc Gluconate.
- Under 12 Months: Not Recommended.
- 12 Months to 5 Years: 1/2 teaspoon.
- 6 Years to 12 Years: 1 teaspoon.
- 12 Years and Older: 2 teaspoons.
- Shake Well before using.
- Take every 4 hours not to exceed 6 doses in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- Store at room temperature, 68° to 77°F.
- This product is not intended for infants less than 12 months of age.
- Please consult your physician immediately for a worsening condition, high fever, rash, lethargy, persistent headaches, or symptoms lasting greater than 7 days.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb