Wellpatch deepheating pain relief topical analgesic pad
- Contains natural capsaicin.
- Deep heating, lasts for hours.
- 1 large pad - 4-3/4" x 7" (12cm x 18 cm).
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- Simple backache.
Capsaicin - 0.025 %External Analgesic.
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium , Castor Oil , Dihydroxyaluminum Aminoacetate , Edetate Disodium , Glycerin , Methylparaben , Partially Neutralized Polyacrylate , Polyacrylic Acid , Polysorbate 80 , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Propylene Glycol Caprylate , Purified Water , Sodium Polyacrylate , Sodium Polyacrylate Starch , Sorbitol Solution , Talc , Tartaric Acid.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: apply to affected area; change pad 1 to 2 times daily.
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
- How to apply:
- Clean and dry affected area.
- Tear open pouch and remove pad.
- Grasp both ends of pad firmly with thumbs near center.
- Stretch pad until the backing separates.
- Remove protective film while applying pad directly to site of pain.
- Wash hands with soap and water after applying.
- For external use only.
- When using this product.
- use only as directed.
- Do not use at least 1 hour before, or immediately after, a bath or shower.
- Do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds or to damaged or very sensitive skin.
- Do not bandage tightly or cover with any type of wrap except clothing.
- Do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat.
- Do not use in combination with other external analgesic products.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens.
- Excessive irritation, burning or discomfort of the skin develops.
- Pain persists for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb