Mentholatum deep heating rub extra strength pain relieving tube
Temporarily reduce minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to: arthritis, strains, simple backache, sprains.
Menthol (8%) (External Analgesic), Methyl Salicylate (30%) (External Analgesic).
Glyceryl Stearate, Isoceteth 20, Poloxamer 407, Purified Water, Quaternium 15, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sorbitan Stearate.
- Adults and children 2 years and over: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- When using this product:
- Use only as directed.
- Do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds or to damaged or very sensitive skin.
- Do not bandage tightly or cover with any type of wrap except clothing.
- Do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat.
- Do not use in combination with other external analgesic products.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens.
- Excessive redness, irritation, burning, or discomfort of the skin develops.
- Pain persists for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb