Panthoderm therapeutic skin cream jar
Panthoderm is a specially formulated cream with dexpanthenol to maintain soft and smooth skin. Use on hands and body for a wide range of dry skin conditions. Panthoderm Cream also contains camphor and menthol to promote softer, smoother skin and long-lasting soothing for dry, irritated skin. It contains dexpanthenol, the provitamin of pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5). Provitamin B5 is known to penetrate the hair, skin, and nails and act from within. Dexpanthenol is used for the treatment of minor skin disorders, skin inflammation, and for the promotion of wound healing. Dexpanthenol helps in nail care by improving hydration and imparting nail flexibility.
- pH balanced.
- Moisturizing, dermatological cream.
- 2% Dexpanthenol.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Vitamin A palmitate 3.85 mg, pantenol 3.85 mg.
- Apply for external application only.
- Apply the cream in affected area as directed by the physician.
- This medicine is used especially for those skin diseases which other products cannot cure.
- This is also used for prolonged periods.
- Do not use if any skin allergy persisted.
- Please avoid this medicine during pregnancy.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: