Home > Bath, Body and Skin > Therapeutic Skin Care > Eczema and Psoriasis Treatments >
Dermarest psoriasis medicated moisturizer - 4 oz
Relieves itching, irritation, flaking and scaling due to psoriasis or seborrheic dermatitis.
You Save: $2.37 (29.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Dermarest psoriasis medicated moisturizer
- Relieves itching, irritation, redness, flaking and scaling due to psoriasis or seborrheic dermatitis.
- Helps prevent recurrence.
Salicylic Acid 2%.
Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Polysorbate 60, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Rosa Damascena Extract, Sodium Citrate, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine.
- Apply to affected areas one to four times daily or as directed by a doctor.
- Store at room temperature 15 - 30 degrees C (59 - 86 degrees F).
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have Psoriasis that covers a large area of the body.
- When using this product do not get into eyes.
- If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Julie B Fisher
Works wonders, almost a miracle
My daughter, 12 years old, injured her hand and arm and instead of healing, the injury went on to produce swollen, hard, scaly skin like you might find with psoriasis or seborrhea dermatitis. Knowing full well that psoriasis runs in my family and can show up after skin trauma, I decided to go ahead and try the Dermarest on my daughter before a more expensive treatment from a doctor.
It burned her horribly when we first started using it, because she had a lot of scabs and open wounds from the cracking and peeling skin. Now after only a week's use, twice a day applications, the redness is nearly gone, the swelling is at least halved, and the raw, scaly scabs and cracks are noticeably reduced. She's very close to having the "small, pretty" hands she used to have and wants back.
I'd warn anyone about the burning if they have any open spots, but my daughter thinks it's completely worth it to have the problem gone!