Dermarest psoriasis medicated moisturizer
- Relieves itching, irritation, redness, flaking and scaling due to psoriasis or seborrheic dermatitis.
- Helps prevent recurrence.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Salicylic Acid 2%.
Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Carbomer, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Polysorbate 60, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Rosa Damascena Extract, Sodium Citrate, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine.
- Apply to affected areas one to four times daily or as directed by a doctor.
- Store at room temperature 15 - 30 degrees C (59 - 86 degrees F).
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have Psoriasis that covers a large area of the body.
- When using this product do not get into eyes.
- If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 4 Reviews: