Dermarest eczema medicated lotion for immediate itch relief - 4 Oz
Temporary relief of itching associated with:
- Minor skin irritation.
- Rashes due to eczema.
This non-greasy, fragrance free lotion now contains a specially formulated moisture boosting zinc complex developed specifically to meet the needs of eczema sufferers. This unique combination of hydrocortisone, anti-oxidants, skin softeners, emollients and pro-vitamin B5 has been clinically proven.
offers all these benefits:
- Immediate itch relief.
- Unique combination of natural extracts and essentials oils (contains unique ingredients to soothe and calm dry, irritated skin associated with Eczema - kukui nut oil, other natural extracts and essential oil).
- Softens and soothes dry skin.
- Leader in Eczema Psoriasis Relief.
- Maximum strength formula without a prescription.
Dermacrest Eczema is a unique formulation that has been clinically proven effective when used as directed for immediate relief of dry, itchy skin that lasts up to 24 hours. This rich emollient based formula contains skin conditioning agents plus natural extracts and essential oils that provide continuous relief with regular use.
individual results may vary.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Hydrocortisone (1% anti-itch lotion).
Water Purified, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil, Zinc PCA, Panthenol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rheum Palmatum (Rhubarb) Extract, Cyclohexasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older : apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age : do not use, consult a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not use for the treatment of diaper rash.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have used any other hydrocortisone product.
- When using this product do not get into the eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens.
- Symptoms persists for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: