Cutar emulsion coal tar solution by Summers
- To help stop itching, redness and scaling caused by psoriasis.
- To control inflammation, itching, flaking and redness due to psoriasis, and seborrheic dermatitis.
- Steroid-free alternative to help stop itching, redness and scaling.
- 7. 5% LCD (coal tar solution).
- Can be used as a medicated lotion or mixed with water for therapeutic soaks.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
L. C. D. (Equiv. To 1. 5% Coal Tar) 7. 5%.
Water, Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Lanolin Alcohols Extract, Methyl And Propyl Parabens, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer.
- Apply to affected areas 1 to 4 times daily or as directed by a doctor.
- As a medicated lotion: gently rub a small amount onto affected areas.
- Blot off excess with a tissue to help prevent staining of clothing or linens.
- In the bath: pour a liberal quantity (6 to 10 capfuls) into the tub, making sure Cutar is well mixed.
- Soak for 10 to 20 minutes, or as directed by your doctor.
- After treatment, pat skin dry.
- As a hand or foot soak: add 2 to 5 capfuls to a sink or basin.
- Mix well and soak for 5 to 10 minutes or as directed by a doctor.
- To avoid or decrease the likelihood of side effects, many dermatologists recommend the use of coal tar either alone, or in combination with steroids to get the benefits of both products.
- Some patients can control psoriasis outbreaks rapidly with steroids, and then maintain clearing with coal tar over the long term, avoiding steroid side effects.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb