Preferred plus Tolnaftate antifungal athletes powder
- Antifungal used to treat a variety of fungal infections of the skin, including tinea corporis (ringworm), tinea cruris (jock itch), and tinea pedis (athletes foot).
- Tolnaftate prevents fungi from manufacturing vital substances required for growth and function.
- This medication is effective only for infections caused by ringworm fungal organisms.
- It will not work for bacterial or viral infections.
Tolnaftate 1% (Antifungal).
Alcohol SD-40-2 (14% w/w), BHT, Isobutane, PPG-12 Buteth-16, Talc.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night).
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- Use daily for 2 weeks, if condition persists longer, ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame.
- When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes, use only as directed.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb