Silarx Diabetic siltussin Dm DAS-Na cough supressant
- Silarx Siltussin diabetic cough relief syrup is used for temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
Each teaspoonful (5 ml) contains: Guaifenesin 200 mg, Dextromethorphan HBR 10 mg.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24 hour period.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 teaspoonfuls every 4 hours.
- Children 6 years to under 12 years: 1 teaspoonful every 4 hours.
- Children 2 years to under 6 years: 1/2 teaspoonful every 4 hours.
- Under 2 years: Ask a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use: If you have: Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus), cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb