Silarx silphen cough syrup, old formula
Silphen cough syrup It temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold. Dextromethorphan is a cough suppressant used to relieve a dry, hacking cough.
- Silphen cough syrup temporarily relieves the symptoms of runny nose, sneezing, throat irritation and itching.
- It temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold.
- Dextromethorphan is a cough suppressant used to relieve a dry, hacking cough.
In each 5 ml (one teaspoon): Dextromethorphan HBr (15 mg - Antitussive).
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Citric Acid, D&C Red 33, FD&C Red 40, Flavors, Glycerin, Menthol, Polyethylene Glycol, Purified Water, Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol Solution.
- Take every 6 to 8 hours.
- Do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 teaspoonfuls.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 teaspoonful.
- Children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1/2 teaspoonful.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Silphen Dm should be used only if clearly needed during pregnancy.
- Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
- Since small amounts of Silphen Dm are found in breast milk, consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb