Geritrex tera gel tar shampoo for dandruff
DHS zinc hair shampoo controls dandruff. Controls symptoms of dandruff and seborrheic dermatitus. For long-lasting relief of flaking and itching. Dermatologist recommended.
- It is controls symptoms of dandruff and seborrheic dermatitus, for long-lasting relief of flaking and itching.
- This medication is used on the hair/scalp to treat dandruff and other scaly, itchy skin conditions.
- It works by causing the skin to shed dead cells from its top layer and slow down the growth of skin cells.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
2% Zinc Pyrithione.
Purified Water, TEA-Lauryl Sulfate,PEG-8 Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Fragrance, FD&C Yellow 6.
- Shake well before using.
- Wet hair thoroughly and apply a liberal amount of shampoo into a lather.
- Allow lather to remain on scalp for several minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and repeat application.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb