Home > First Aid, Wound Care > Ostomy Care > Skin Barriers >
Fougera white petrolatum USP skin protectant jelly - 1 oz
Protects skin from wind burn and chapping.
You Save: $2.72 (41.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Protection for minor burns.
- Provides visible relief of dry skin.
Fougera white petrolatum USP skin protectant jelly
- Fougera white petrolatum USP skin protectant jelly provides visible relief of dry skin when used regularly.
- Offers soothing protection for minor burns.
- Protects skin from wind burn and chapping.
- Helps prevent diaper rash.
- Heal dry skin.
Uses: Temporary protection of minor: Cuts, scrapes, burns, sunburn, chafed or chapped skin.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- To open reverse cap to puncture seal.
- Store at room temperature.
- For external use only.
- When using this product: avoid contact with eyes, not to be applied over deep or puncture wounds, infections or lacerations.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: the condition persists or gets worse, if a rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb