Hydrocortisone 1 percent cream with soothing aloe vera
Hydrocortisone 1 percent maximum strength anti itch cream.
Uses for: The temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to eczema, insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, detergents.
Aloe Vera Gel, Benzyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Methylparaben, Mixed Fatty Acid Esters, Polyoxyl 40 Stearate, Purified Water.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a physician.
- Adults:For external anal itching, when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing pad.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- Children under 12 years of age: For external anal itching, consult a physician.
Store at room temperature, protect from freezing.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb