Hydrocortisone 1 percent cream with soothing aloe vera
Hydrocortisone 1 percent maximum strength anti itch cream.
Uses for: The temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to eczema, insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, detergents.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Aloe Vera Gel, Benzyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Methylparaben, Mixed Fatty Acid Esters, Polyoxyl 40 Stearate, Purified Water.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a physician.
- Adults:For external anal itching, when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing pad.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- Children under 12 years of age: For external anal itching, consult a physician.
Store at room temperature, protect from freezing.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb