Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > House Cleaners and Waxes > Bathroom Cleaners >
- Cleans and disinfects your toilet bowls.
- Removes dirt and grime.
Clorox Toilet bowl cleaner with bleach, rain clean scent - 24 oz
Disinfects and removes tough stains while deodorizing.
Earn Points on this item:4
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Clorox Toilet bowl cleaner with bleach, rain clean scent
- Clorox toilet bowl cleaner with bleach cleans, disinfects, and removes tough stains while deodorizing.
- The powerful clorox bleach formula leaves a fresh, clean scent while it dissolves dirt and grime.
- It also kills 99.9 percent of germs for a safe, germ-free home.
Sodium Hypochlorite (2.4%).
Contains Available Chlorine (2.28%).
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- To open child-resistant cap: Squeeze sides of cap where symbols indicate and twist counterclockwise one quarter turn.
- Cap does not come off.
- To reseal, turn cap clockwise until tightly closed.
- To clean and disinfect toilet bowl:
- Flush toilet before cleaning.
- Apply 6 oz under and around rim to coat the inside of bowl.
- Scrub entire bowl and allow to sit for 10 minutes for disinfecting.
- Do not allow pets or children to access the toilet during this time.
- Flush toilet.
- Storage and Disposal: Store in a location inaccessible to children.
- Tightly close cap between uses.
- Do not reuse empty container.
- Offer empty container for recycling.
- If recycling is not available, discard container in trash.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Danger: Corrosive.
- Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
- Danger: Corrosive.
- Causes irreversible eye damage.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.
- Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing.
- For prolonged use, wear gloves.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
- Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- Use only in well-ventilated areas.
- First Aid: If in Eyes - Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing.
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- In All Cases: Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- Note to Physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
- Physical and Chemical Hazards: This product contains bleach.
- Do not use or mix with other household chemicals, such as other toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or products containing ammonia.
- To do so will release hazardous, irritating gases.
- Avoid contact with clothes, fabric, carpet, wood, and painted and paper surfaces.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb