Home > House Hold, Pet Supplies > Laundry Needs > Fabric Bleach Cleaners >
- Freshens and deodorizes.
- Neutralizes acid.
Arm and hammer pure baking soda, Cleaner clothes - 4 lb, 6 ea
Standard of purity for baking, cleaning and deodorizing.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Arm and hammer pure baking soda, Cleaner clothes
- Pure Baking soda the standard of purity.
- For baking, cleaning and deodorizing.
- Fresher, cleaner clothes.
- For Household cleaning: Will safely scrub away soils and grease without scratching.
- Use in the kitchen: Sinks, counters, microwaves, pots and pans, refrigerators, cutting boards, coffee pots, tea pots, silverware and food containers.
- For laundry freshening: Improves your liquid laundry performance.
- For Household deodorizing: Freshens by absorbing and eliminating odors on contact garbage pails, diaper pails, litter boxes, carpets, dishwasher (between uses), disposals and drains.
Other Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) (Antacid).
- Add 1/2 teaspoon to 1/2 glass (4 fl oz) water every 2 hours, or as directed by a physician.
- Dissolve completely in water.
- Accurately measure 1/2 teaspoon.
- Do not take more than the following amounts in 24 hours: Seven 1/2 teaspoons.
- Three 1/2 teaspoons if you are over 60 years.
- Do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks.
- For sparkling clear pool water: How to use: For those who monitor pH only: Every week during the swimming pool season, measure the pH and add Arm and Hammer baking soda as indicated below.
- If pH is less than 7.2 add per 10000 gallons of water 3 to 4 lbs.
- If pH is between 7.2 to 7.5 add 2 lbs per 10000 gallons of water.
- If pH is above 7.5 do not add baking soda.
- To prevent clouding, especially in hard water areas (250 ppm or more) or when using a calcium chlorinating agent, keep the pH below 7.8 by adding sodium bisulfate or acid if necessary.
- For those who monitor both pH and alkalinity: Pool professionals advise that baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) be used to provide alkalinity (proper range 80 to 100 ppm), and that alkalinity and pH be controlled independently.
- Every week during the season, measure the alkalinity and add Arm and Hammer baking soda as indicated below.
- If alkalinity is 20 ppm add per 10000 gallons of water 12 lbs.
- If alkalinity is 40 ppm add per 10000 gallons of water 9 lbs.
- If alkalinity is 60 ppm add per 10000 gallons of water 6 lbs.
- If alkalinity is 80 ppm do not add baking soda.
- For Laundry Freshening: Improves your liquid laundry performance.
- Add 1 cup with liquid laundry detergent for cleaner fresher laundry.
- Do not purchase if box has been opened or shows signs of tampering.
- Do not use if you are on a sodium restricted diet, unless directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug.
- Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- Do not administer to children under age 5.
- Stomach Warning: To avoid serious injury, do not take until powder is completely dissolved.
- It is very important not to take this product when overly full from food or drink.
- Consult a doctor if severe stomach pain occurs after taking this product.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
- When using this product: Do not get in eyes.
- In some conditions, soaking too long may overdry.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 30.00 lb