Physicians Formula mineral wear talc-free tinted moisturizer SPF 15, light to natural
- Gentle, talc-free, minimalist formula allows skin to breathe.
- Can help minimize the risk of irritation and breakout.
- Provides an ultra-lightweight, natural matte finish, ideal for sensitive skin.
- For extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin.
- Fragrance free.
- Dermatologist approved.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene glycol, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Triethylhexanoin, Cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, Sd alcohol 40, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Mica, Disteardimonium hectorite, Peg-32, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Alumina, Cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, Disodium edta, Glycerin, Malachite extract, Panthenol, Retinyl palmitate, Rhodochrosite extract, Ruby powder, Sapphire powder, Smithsonite extract, Stearic acid, Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, Tocopheryl acetate, Tourmaline, Sodium dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil. May contain: Iron oxides, Titanium dioxide,Mineral water.
- Shake well before use.
- Pump a small amount of tinted moisturizer onto fingertips and apply directly onto face blending evenly for a natural finish.
- After use, replace cap onto tube.
- Can be worn alone or combined with your favorite Mineral Wear face product for the ultimate flawless complexion.
- For external use only.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash and irritation develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb