Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Childrens Cough, Cold and Flu Medicine >
- UPC: 323900011311
- Helps to reduce headache
Vicks Dayquil Multi-Symptom Cold / Flu Relief Liquicaps - 12 ea
Temporarily reduce sinus symptoms.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Vicks Dayquil Multi-Symptom Cold / Flu Relief Liquicaps
Temporarily reduce sinus symptoms such as:
- Sinus pain
- Nasal and sinus congestion
- Antihistamine free
Per LiquiCap: Acetaminophen 325 mg, Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg.
D&C Yellow No. 6, Gelatin, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol Special, Titanium Dioxide.
- Take only as recommended: see overdose warning.
- Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 LiquiCaps with water every 6 hours.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
- If taking other dayquil or nyquil products, limit total to 4 doses per 24 hours.
- Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
- Alcohol warning:
- If consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
- Do not use:
- With other medicines containing acetaminophen if are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if have:
- Heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland. When using this product, do not use more than directed.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Redness or swelling is present, get nervous, dizzy or sleepless; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days, new symptoms occur; symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Overdose warning:
- Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems, In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb