Blistex Medicated Berry Lip Balm SPF 15
- Seals in moisture to soothe and prevent dry lips.
- Easy gliding protection.
- Helps to prevent sunburn.
- Temporarily protects and helps to relieve cracked or cracks lips.
- Easy on the skin
- Medicated lip balm
- Prevents drying of lip tissues
- Avoids irritation of chapped lips
Dry, chapped lips:
- Blistex lip balm has three long-lasting protectants, and it seals in lip moisture to prevent drying of lip tissue.
- It glides on comfortably to provide complete coverage and avoid further irritation of chapped lips.
- Blistex lip balm provides SPF 15 protection.
- Remember, lips do not tan, but they do burn.
- Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Dimethicone (2% w/w): Lip protection, Oxybenzone (2.5% w/w): Sunscreen, Padimate O (6.6 % w/w): Sunscreen.
Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Camphor, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifolia Wax), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Cocoa Butter, D&C Red 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), Flavor, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Stearate, Lanolin, Lanolin Oil, Menthol, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Ozokerite, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Petrolatum, Polybutene, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.
- Apply liberally and evenly as often as necessary, and before exposure to sun, cold, or wind.
- Reapply atleast every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
When using this product:
- Skin cancer / skin aging alert:
- Spending time in the sun increases risk of skin cancer and early skin agining.
- This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin agining.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damage or broken skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallow, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: