Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Contact Lens Cleaners >
Bausch and lomb ReNu multiplus multi purpose solution - 2 oz
Keeps soft contact lenses clean and comfortable by removing protein deposits.
You Save: $2.45 (63.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Cleans, disinfects, and removes protein.
- Keeps soft contacts clean and comfortable.
- For clearer vision.
Bausch and lomb ReNu multiplus multi purpose solution
- For soft contact lenses.
- No rub.
- Removes protein daily.
- No separate enzyme cleaner required when used daily.
ReNu multiplus multi-purpose solution contains hydranate, poloxamine and dymed to create a soft lens care product that keeps lenses clean and comfortable by removing protein deposits every day without the need to rub.
- Removes protein deposits that accumulate during wear.
- Removes dirt and debris that deposit on your lens - for clearer vision.
- Enhances wettability.
Dymed - Polyaminopropyl Biguanide - 0.0001%.
- Effectively kills micro-organisms - germs - on your lens.
Boric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Sodium Borate, and Sodium Chloride
- Balances solution for your lens wearing comfort.
Daily use of ReNu multiplus multi-purpose solution eliminates the need for a separate enzymatic cleaner or daily cleaner for many lens wearers - consult your eye care professional.
Hydranate- Hydroxyalkylphosphonate , Poloxamine , Dymed0.0001% - Polyaminopropyl Biguanide , Boric Acid , Edetate Disodium , Sodium Borate , Sodium Chloride.
This daily regimen is recommended by Bausch and Lomb for a healthy and comfortable contact lens wearing experience:
- Step 1: Place 3 drops of ReNu multiplus multi-purpose solution on each side of the lens surface and gently rub for 20 seconds.
- Step 2: Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with ReNu multiplus multi-purpose solution.
- Step 3: Place cleaned contact lens in the lens case and fill with fresh ReNu multiplus multi-purpose solution.
- Soak at least 4 hours.
- Remember to always use fresh solution - Never reuse solution.
- Always follow your eye care professionals instructions.
- Based upon your individual tear chemistry and lens-wearing schedule, your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures.
- Storage: You may store your lenses in the unopened lens case until ready to wear, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Store solution at room temperature.
- Not for use with heat disinfection.
- If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product, do not use.
- Never re-use this solution.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb