Home > All OTC Medicines > Eye and Ear Medications > Ear Syringes and Wax Removal >
Faultless infant ear syringe - 1 oz
Designed to assist in limiting the depth the ear syringe penetrates into the ear canal.
You Save: $1.64 (52.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Safely cleans ear canal
- Removes wax and debris
Faultless infant ear syringe
- A soft vinyl syringe for irrigation (cleansing) of the external ear canal.
- Safely cleans ear canal.
- Removes wax and debris.
- Latex free.
- Flush syringe with water before each use.
- Use plain water at body temperature.
- Never use cool water.
- The subject should be seated and should hold a small basin under the ear to catch returning water.
- The head should be tilted slightly toward the ear to be irrigated.
- Gently pull the earlobe backward and upward to expose the ear canal.
- The tip of syringe should be directed slightly upward toward side of ear canal rather than straight back toward the eardrum.
- Do not let tip of syringe touch or enter ear canal.
- Squeeze contents gently toward the side of ear canal.
- Never inject forcefully.
Note: When the ear canal is irrigated, the tip of the ear syringe should not obstruct the flow of water leaving the ear canal.
- Cleaning and Storage:Clean syringe thoroughly with plain water after each use.
- Shake out excess water and let air-dry thoroughly.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from hot surfaces and sharp instruments.
- Do not expose product to direct sunlight or heat.
- If subject experiences pain or dizziness, discontinue use.
- Do not resume irrigation without consulting doctor.
- Never irrigate ears if eardrum is known to be perforated, or if any drainage, bleeding, pain or irritation is present.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb