Physicians Formula healthy wear spf 50 protective tinted moisturizer,light and natural.
- Delivers maximum spf 50 broad spectrum uva/uvb protection while providing sheer and natural-looking color.
- Protects- spf boosters and Mineral-based ingredients provide spf 50 protection without residue or greasiness.
- Prevents- Potent antioxidant blend helps prevent future uv damage and premature signs of aging.
- Restores- licorice extract and tomato derivatives help brighten skin and diminish the appearance of sun spots.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Retains spf 50 after 40 minutes of activity in the water, sweating and perspiring.
- Natural coverage and finish.
- Dermatologist approved.
Octinoxate 7.5%, Octocrylene 5.0%, Titanium dioxide 8.5%, Zinc oxide 2.94%.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Styrene/acrylates copolymer, Capyrlic/capric triglyceride, Butylene glycol, Sd alcohol 40, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, Heptyl undecylenate, Lecithin, Peg/ppg -20/15 dimethicone, Aluminum hydroxide, Ascorbyl palmitate, C12-16 alcohols, Diacetyl boldine, Dimethicone/methicone copolymer, Disodium edta, Disteardimonium hectorite, Gelatin, Genistein, Glycyrrhetinic acid, Alpha lipoic acid, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Palmitic acid, Peg-12 glyceryl dimyristate, Polyglyceryl-3 palmitate, Potassium cetyl phosphate, Propylene carbonate, Retinyl palmitate, Silica dimethyl silylate, Solanum lycopersicum (tomato) fruit extract, Squalane, Sucrose, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl acetate, Triethanolamine, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ubiquinone, Xanthan gum, Zea mays (corn) starch, Ethylene brassylate, Phenoxyethanol May contain: Iron oxides, Titanium dioxide.
Apply generously and evenly before sun exposure.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb