Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Diet and Nutrition > Nutritional Foods >
Hoodia concentrate 250 mg gordonii tablets - 60 ea
San Tribesmen of the Kalahari have been using hoodia as a food source.
You Save: $9.59 (37.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Gordonii is a succulent plant.
- Found in the Kalahari Desert.
- Used hoodia as a food source.
Hoodia concentrate 250 mg gordonii tablets
- Hoodia gordonii is a succulent plant found in the Kalahari desert of south africa.
- The San Tribesmen of the Kalahari have been using hoodia as a food source for thousands of years.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sorbitol, modified cellulose gum, stearic acid, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
1 to 2 tablets one hour before a meal, with an 8 ounce glass of water.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, or taking any prescription medication, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb