Green coffee extract 500 mg natural antioxidant tablets
- Source Naturals Green Coffee Extract (GCA) is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect against oxidative stress caused by free radicals-a major cause of accelerated aging.
- Derived from raw, unroasted coffee beans and naturally low in caffeine, green coffee extract has been shown in research to support normal cellular regeneration and growth.
- Green coffee extract is high in chlorogenic and caffeic acid, two primary compounds responsible for the activity of green coffee.
Other Ingredients: Dibasic calcium phosphate, sorbitol, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
- 1 tablet 1 to 4 times daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Each tablet provides the amount of polyphenols and chlorogenic acid found in an average cup of coffee.
- Best if not taken in combination with milk or milk containing products-milk proteins may inhibit absorption of polyphenols, some of the active components in coffee and tea.
- If stomach discomfort occurs, take with food.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb