Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Liver Health, Prostate >
Saw palmetto extract 160 mg softgels supports prostate health - 120 ea
Inhibit the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone within the prostate.
You Save: $9.96 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Hexane free.
- Useful for older men.
Saw palmetto extract 160 mg softgels supports prostate health
- Native to the Southern Atlantic coast of the united states, the saw palmetto berry was used by native americans for a variety of health concerns, and was found especially useful for older men.
- Numerous studies have shown that the berry contains fatty acids which may inhibit the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone within the prostate.
Other Ingredients: Olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, and caramel.
1 to 2 softgels daily between meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb