L-Tyrosine free form amino acid powder
- L-Tyrosine is a free-form amino acid which rapidly crosses the blood-brain barrier.
- It is a precursor for the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine, as well as for thyroid hormones and enkephalins, special peptides which subdue messages of physical discomfort.
- Tyrosine is also a precursor for the protective skin pigment melanin.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
1/4 teaspoon daily between meals.
- Contains tyrosine.
- Not to be used with MAO inhibitor drugs.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb