L-Cysteine free form powder, amino acid supplement
- L-Cysteine is a crystalline free-form amino acid that is active in many body processes.
- L-Cysteine works in the liver to protect the body from harmful substances and may help to prevent oxidation of tissues.
- L-Cysteine, along with L-glutamic acid and glycine, is the rate-limiting precursor in the synthesis of glutathione peroxidase (one of the bodys main antioxidant enzymes), which minimizes lipid peroxidation (fats turning rancid).
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 1/4 teaspoon per day between meals.
- If you experience stomach irritation, take with meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb