L-Cysteine free form powder, amino acid supplement
- L-Cysteine is a crystalline free-form amino acid that is active in many body processes.
- L-Cysteine works in the liver to protect the body from harmful substances and may help to prevent oxidation of tissues.
- L-Cysteine, along with L-glutamic acid and glycine, is the rate-limiting precursor in the synthesis of glutathione peroxidase (one of the bodys main antioxidant enzymes), which minimizes lipid peroxidation (fats turning rancid).
- 1/4 teaspoon per day between meals.
- If you experience stomach irritation, take with meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb