Extra virgin coconut oil softgels, medium chain fatty acids
- Long a dietary staple of the people of asia, africa, and the pacific islands, coconut oil has been used for both food and health care.
- It has been used in ayurvedic herbalism for 4000 years and it is a natural oil, lower in calories than most oils.
- Coconut oil is composed of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), which are less likely to be stored in the body as fat than are long-chain triglycerides (LCTs).
- Combined with essential fatty acids, it is a perfect addition to an overall healthy lipid program.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin and titanium dioxide.
4 to 8 softgels daily with meals.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or are breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb