Pycnogenol proanthocyanidin complex 25 mg tablets
- Pycnogenol is a natural plant product made from the bark of the european coastal pine, pinus maritima.
- Pycnogenol is rich in proanthocyanidins, a special class of water-soluble antioxidant flavonoids, which are excellent free radical scavengers.
- Proanthocyanidins are believed to play an important role in maintaining good health.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
- 1 tablet daily, or as recommended by your doctor.
- To build reserves rapidly, start with one tablet per 75 pounds of body weight per day, for 7 to 10 days.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb