Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Anti-Oxidants >
Pycnogenol proanthocyanidin complex 25 mg tablets - 120 ea
Pycnogenol plays an important role in maintaining good health.
You Save: $21.80 (37.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Proanthocyanidin complex.
- Antioxidant flavonoids.
- Free radical scavengers.
Pycnogenol proanthocyanidin complex 25 mg tablets
- Pycnogenol is a natural plant product made from the bark of the european coastal pine, pinus maritima.
- Pycnogenol is rich in proanthocyanidins, a special class of water-soluble antioxidant flavonoids, which are excellent free radical scavengers.
- Proanthocyanidins are believed to play an important role in maintaining good health.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate.
- 1 tablet daily, or as recommended by your doctor.
- To build reserves rapidly, start with one tablet per 75 pounds of body weight per day, for 7 to 10 days.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb