PsorioSupport capsules supports skin health and its immune functions
It is a natural supplement that contains a comprehensive formula to support skin health and its immune functions. PsorioSupport helps combat the symptoms as well as the underlying cause of psoriasis.
In the US, approximately 7 million people have psoriasis and over 100,000 new cases are diagnosed each year. While 90% of psoriasis cases are mild to moderate, this condition may be severe in people who have a weakened immune system.Featuring Dermylex
Dermylex is a unique, patented, highly purified, non-GMO protein isolate from whey which helps promote skins health by modulating the immune system and decreasing the inflammatory response. It has been clinically proven to assist in relieving mild-to-moderate psoriasis, helping to reduce the itchy, red, dry and scaly skin associated with this condition.Highlights of Dermylex
Additional supportive nutrients
- Manufactured using a patented filtration and extraction process that concentrates bioactive peptides at 60 times the amount found in whey
- Contains a profile of growth factors (mainly TGF-beta), active peptides and immunoglobulins that support a balanced skin immune response
- Promotes a healthy balance of T-cell immune cell activity and normal levels of TGF-beta in the skin
- TGF-beta regulates T-cells, thus Dermylexs high concentration of TGF-beta appears to modulate the activation of T-cells in psoriasis
- Clinically proven to provide significant relief for people suffering from mild to moderate skin psoriasis
- TGF-beta acts as an immunomodulator, a process which differs from the immunosuppressant properties of other anti-inflammatory products. Here the TGF-beta helps regulate the immune response, which will encourage a reduction in the inflammation of psoriasis and thus may help to restore balance in the cell-division cycle of the epidermis. Due to this process, it may take approximately eight weeks for optimal results to be seen.
PsorioSupport also contains the fat-soluble vitamins A and D, vitamin B12, folates (NatureFolate blend), quercetin, grape seed extract, alpha lipoic acid, and the minerals zinc, copper, and selenium.
Note: Dermylex is derived from the whey portion of milk protein, therefore this product should be well-tolerated by anyone with allergies/sensitivities to lactose or casein. Those with actual whey allergies/sensitivities should consult their health care practitioner before use.
As a dietary supplement, take three capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.