Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Multi Vitamins >
- Non-GMO Soy.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
Genistein soy complex isoflavone-rich 1000 mg tablets - 240 ea
Genistein, an isoflavone phytonutrient derived from soybeans.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Genistein soy complex isoflavone-rich 1000 mg tablets
- Source Naturals Genistein Soy Complex is made from isoflavone-rich soybean powder that yields a consistent isoflavone content.
- This unique chemical-free process requires approximately 400 pounds of soybeans to yield just one pound of finished product.
- Genistein, an isoflavone phytonutrient derived from soybeans, has been the focus of scientific research since 1966.
- Studies have shown that genistein can bind to the same receptor sites as estrogen.
- Soybeans are the only significant dietary source of genistein however, the amount of soy foods neccessary to meet the bodys needs can be difficult to incorporate into todays diet.
- In Asia, where soy is a staple, the daily intake can be up to 20 times that of a Western diet.
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum, and magnesium stearate. Contains Soy
2 tablets, twice daily with a meal, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb