Nattokinase NSK-SD 100 mg capsules
- Systemic enzyme for healthy circulation.
- Nattokinase is a systemic enzyme isolated from the traditional Japanese soy food, natto.
- It has been shown to support healthy blood flow by assisting the circulatory clearing system of the body.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten or wheat. Contains no sugar, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose and gelatin (capsule), colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
1 capsule three times daily on an empty stomach with 8 ounces of water, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Do not use if you have a blood coagulation or blood pressure disorder.
- Consult your health care professional before taking this product if you are taking any drug that effects blood coagulation or blood pressure such as prescription vitamin K, heparin, warfarin (Coumadin(R)), diuretics, ACE inhibitors, or beta blockers, or if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb