Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Sports Nutrition, Bars and Drinks > Protein Supplements >
Spirulina powder - 16 oz
Most notable is the high quality protein, which contains all nine essential amino acids.
You Save: $17.16 (39.0%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Supplementing vegetarian diet .
- high quality protein.
- For over 30 years spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) has been the premier choice for supplementing a vegetarian diet.
- Source Naturals Spirulina is a high quality blue green algae which is a high protein, low fat source of numerous vitamins, minerals, carotenoids and essential fatty acids.
- Spirulina is an excellent source of many nutrients that are hard to maintain at adequate levels with a vegetarian diet.
- Most notable is the high quality protein, which contains all nine essential amino acids.
- Spirulinas cell walls do not contain cellulose to slow down digestion.
- Source Naturals Spirulina is naturally grown and harvested without herbicides or pesticides.
Use 1 rounded tablespoon daily mixed in water, or juice, or add to soup, pasta, etc., after cooking.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb