FOS fructooligosaccharides probiotic enhancer 1000 mg tablets
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Source Naturals FOS is a complex of fructooligosaccharides (FOS) a group of naturally occurring carbohydrates that can help promote the growth of beneficial flora in the gastrointestinal tract.
- The body normally maintains a balance of friendly flora in the intestines; unfortunately factors such as improper diet, stress, gastrointestinal problems, and use of antibiotics may disrupt this delicate balance.
- FOS are long chain sugars which are indigestible by humans, but serve as the food for friendly flora helping to increase their numbers in the body.
- Scientific research conducted in Japan has shown that FOS are selectively used by friendly flora such as bifidobacteria and lactobacilli.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, or wheat. starch, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other Ingredients: Stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
3 to 4 tablets daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb