SAMe double strength 400 mg tablets
- 30 Enteric coated tablets, 400mg.
- Double Strength.
- Supports join comfort, Function and mobility.
- Source Naturals SAMe is a stable, bioavailable form of S-adenosyl-L-methionine.
- These tablets are enteric coated and blister packed to prevent breakdown and inactivation of the ingredients.
- Dozens of clinical studies have demonstrated that SAMe supports joint comfort, function and mobility in the spine, hips and knees.
- It is important to the joints because of its critical role in cartilage formation.
- SAMe helps to form proteolysis, which are used to renew the matrix of cartilage.
- SAMe helps support a positive outlook.
- It is able to cross the blood-brain barrier, where it affects the synthesis and activation of various proteins, such as neurotransmitters.
- SAMe also plays a role in transmethylation.
- Transmethylation reactions affect the synthesis, activation, and metabolism of various biological molecules.
- Some compounds that SAMe methylates are phospholipids.
- This is a fundamental step in the mediation of cell to cell communication.
- SAMe is present in every living cell in the body and plays an important part in many critical cellular functions.
- However, levels of SAMe tend to decline with age.
Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains no preservatives or artificial flavor or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other ingrediants: Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Phthalate, Titanium Dioxide, Mannitol, Stearic Acid, Triacetin, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Modified Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Silica, Yellow Ochre
- One tablet, one to three times daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Take tablets on an empty stomach.
- If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or taking antidepressant medication, consult your physician before using this product.
- Take this product under medical supervision if you have bipolar disorder.
- In a small percentage of people this product may cause nausea, which tends to subside with long-term use.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb