Melatonin orange flavoured sublingual 2.5 mg tablets
- Orange flavored sublingual.
- The Benefit of Sublinguals:
- Some nutrients may break down during liver metabolism.
- The sublingual form is absorbed directly into the bloodstream, via the blood vessels under the tongue and in the cheeks, bypassing the liver and allowing for quick entry into the system.
Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten or soy. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- 1 tablet at bedtime.
- 1/2 tablet may be sufficient for some people.
- Do not take more than 2 tablets daily unless recommended by your physcian.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to disolve slowly, altering the poition of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact in the same area.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use only at bedtime.
- For adult use only.
- Not for use by teenagers, or women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone, consult your physician before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb